Only one day left to reserve you December Scrap Mail!! Hurry, Sunday, December 8 is the last day to place your order!
Clear mount-$35, Wood mount -$41
Color Me Christmas plus all completed page components to make this 12X12 scrapbook page.
Details for Scrap Mail:
· Each month, you will receive a stamp set, priced between $14.95 and $23.95 in the mail along with the components (patterned paper and embellishments) to make two 12” X 12” scrapbook pages. I have chosen to not include the actual 12”x12” paper because the cost of shipping goes up significantly. This saves you on the cost of the kit. You can either provide background paper from your stash or order a pack from me your first month. I will stick with Neutral cardstock to make it easy for us.
· Along with your fully created component’s (all you will have to do is adhere them to your background paper, add your pictures and your journaling) you will receive a full color printout with supply list, page sketches and three more ways to use the stamp set. Each page will include a title (sometimes I will use MDS, sometimes the Silhouette, sometimes stamped) as well as journaling spot.
· Each month, I will post photos of that month’s projects as well as ordering info on the first of the month (or earlier when I can!). You will be able to “opt in or out” each month. There is no long term commitment.
· I will have ordering open for one week only. I will order your stamp set as soon as you pay me via Pay Pal. The second week of the month, I will create the page components and have all of it in the mail to you the third week.
· Each month, when you order, you may also order additional items to your order. You may also substitute a stamp set if you already have the one I am featuring, but still want the instructions and kit.
· After you participate for three consecutive months, your fourth month will be $5 off. After 7 consecutive months, you get $10 off. After 11 consecutive months, your 12th month is free!
Ordering Deadline: December 8
Email Me to Sign Up for December
Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list!
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!