Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Musings

I'ne been stuck in the house for 4 days with a sick family- uhg! Luckily, I have not caught the bug...yet. I have been able to sneak in a little scrapping thankfully!

This is actually an old one. It was for a challennge on Daily Inspirations to journal in three different ways. I also included the actual hat that my daughter wore home from the hospital. Don't you just love that VW Bug paper!

These are for a summer swap. I copied the coconut drink on my oldest daughter's new shirt from Gymboree! Funny what can inspire you sometimes!

These are journaling tags for the same swap. I used Stampin Up's Tart and Tangy stamp set.

Make sure you come back on Wednesday for a special Earth Day blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. The coconut drinks are too cute! I love that you included your dd's hat in the LO too!

    ReplyDelete