Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Scrappy Contest!

I challenged some of my online scrpping friends to complete a sketch that was featured on DI. It was originaly from Got Sketch. Here is the sketch:



My version:




And, some of my friends:
1. Heather

2. Jen

3. Lacey

4. Katie

5. Ashley


6. Margaret

7. Kristen

Now, I promised them a PRIZE for participating. So, the winner of a RAK of which I have not purchased yet is....


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2009-05-27 02:42:39 UTC


Congrats Katie (Who by the way happens to be an old frined from high school! LOL!)


I will be sending you a prize very soon (as soon as payday rolls around!)


I'm also sending Jen a prize because the other day when I thought it was time for me to announce the winner, she was the random winner. But then I realized I posted it a week before I said I would! LOL! So, congrats Jen too!


Now don't forget to post your pages over at DI and Got Sketch! Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Katie!!!!!
    And yay for me, thanks Erica :)

    ReplyDelete