Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm bringin' SCRAPPING back...


You know... like Justin Timberlake! LOL! So, Kamp Kinder is over and now Summer can finally begin for me! Yay! I am not full throttle into my scrap room. I have been scrapping every day, but can't post any of my new ones yet since they will be featured on DI soon. SO, here are some that I have done the past month but have not shared yet.








I bought a scrabble game at a garage sale for $1! Pretty cheap scrapping supply! I am now on the hunt for more scrabble games! And just think of the possibilities. Card games, monopoly games, all could be used as embelies. Hmmmm. Tomorrow is Saturday...looks like I will be hitting some garage sales!
Here are some recent swap things too.


































Thanks for checking in!
Oh... and I have some big news....
I am going to be a....
STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR! Yay! i am so excited! Who wants to have a party or join my monthly club?? C'mon! You know you want to??!!

3 comments:

  1. great stuff! i'm pretty sure I've lifted a few of those. great idea with the scrabble tiles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Congrats on becoming a demonstrator! How fun!! I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete