Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's that time of the year...

August is to a teacher, what April is to an accountant. Yes, this is my tax season! And on top of it all, I started doing Stampin Up! So, my own personl scrapping has taken a back seat in the last few weeks. But, I do have a few things to share. My mom is going to continue to send me harrasing emails if I don't show something! ;-)

The following LOs are for DI. This is a rainbow challenge and offically my favorite LO! I used all scraps. The title is stamps, SU Varsity Letters.
This was a hidden journaling challenge.

And this was a scraplift. I love those little watermellons. They were just cb circles, cut in half and covered with paper. Cute, huh?

So I had my first SU event, a Calendar Cover Class. It was a blast and a huge success. It was a rather difficult project, but even my non crafty friends walked away with a project they were very proud of. I was very proud of all of them!
I also did a card buffet. For $1 each, they could make these cards. Unfortunalty, the calendar covers took the better of 3 hours, so not many cards were made! LOL! But, I am going to do a card buffet by itself soon. Each card was clipped onto a bag that had all the materials needed inside, already cut.
They are all featuring the new In Colors from Satmpin Up as well as the new Circle Circus stamp set, which is my current favorite. It is so versitile and stamps so well! I also used one stamp from Yippee Kiy Yea and a few from Tiny Sayings.




My rooms were bursting at the seams while everyone worked! I had 17 stampers!






I'll be back in a few days. Mom, stop emailing me! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl! 17 people!!!!!! And I didn't realize how big those calendars are, WHOA!!!!

    Card buffet sounds like a great idea! I may have to do that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete