Thursday, August 13, 2009

Killing Time...

I am patiently waiting a very large SU order today. I am dying here and hope it arrives before I have to go get the kiddos! So, I'm killing time...

My Love is featured over at Daily Inspiration today. It turned out so nice and really matches the sweet face in the picture I think. I love my Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and I can't stop using it!

I also like the way the Bingo card is used here. I have had it for a long time and when I saw it used this way, I knew I had to lift that idea! I love those cards, but never figure out to use them! Those are MS flowers as well with little glittery centers. Love them! Her stuff is so nice and clean looking.

This paper is Stampin Up (retired.) I love it and have used almost every square inch of it!

I will update this week (hopefully) with some of my creations from all my new SU goodies! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. that is so so beautiful!!! wow! love the colors!! great job Erica!

    ReplyDelete