Monday, August 10, 2009

A little of this, A little of that...


One of the fun things we do at my school, is go see Zero hero every 10 days of school. The kids love him! He's a rock star at our school! For the 100th Day of school I got some really cute pictures of Ellie (back in February) that have inspired me to make some things for my team mates at school.
I used Paper Doll Dress Up to make a Zero Hero for our Calendar that the kids can count and move to the next day he will come visit. I also made big ones to put on our doors every 10th day so the kids will know its a ZH day! My friends were so excited to receive them!

So, while I was cutting all the tiny little capes, I went ahead and cut one for the scrapbook. These pictures have been sitting in the basket since February and I can say they are finally scrapped! I used a Valerie Salmon sketch at Got Sketch.

This LO is a lift of my friend Jen over at RoxyBond's Sketches. I used a map that we used while in DC as background paper. I cut out the section that shows the mall and cut it into 1.5 inch squares. It turned out so cute. I decided to do that while walking down the mall using the map back in June...LOL! Always thinking about scrapping, even while in the shadow of the White House!




This is an tri-shutter card. I saw the tutorial over at Splitcoast *and have been dying to make it. Its for a friend's birthday this week... Shhhh.. hopefully she doesnt see it here first!
*while rereading this, I wrote Split Peas..LOL! Some of you will get that. I'm tired...*
And then I have been swap crazy. I sat last night and watched New In Town with Renee Zelweger and made all these swaps! Mind numbing work.. kind of nice!
This one is from my new Cricut Cart called Life's A Beach. Its for a Di Cut swap, Anything goes.

I'm a sucker for skulls and a major sucker for Halloween. This skull is from the same cart and for the same swap except for the Holiday group.

And then the inchies. i go over board with these because they are so easy! Same skull, just used the charm feature and made them 1.5 inches.
My favorite Stampin Up set, Circle Circus. I used the new in color Burmeda Blue and Chocolate Chip

And these little cuties are from Perfect Chemistry. I made the spiral edge by punching tiny little holes and then using my paper piercer to rip through them. Cute huh?


Ok...early meeting tomorrow...when will I scrap again..sigh....









No comments:

Post a Comment