Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Club time...

I've been busy getting things ready for a few upcoming workshops and club meetings. I had a special request for a placecard holder for Thanksgiving. So, I found something on Splitcoast and cased it! I think it turned out quite cute!

My club is made of all teachers. During October, we "Boo" others with candy and so I thought it would be fun to make cute "BOo Bags" for them to give away. Loving my new Top Note Die!



And we always make a card. This is one of my favorite sets called Falling Leaves. As much as I love Fall, you'd think I was from somewhere that actually had a fall. Nope, not here in South Texas. Our leaves turn right about Christmas time and then come back mid February! Oh well, I'll live through the ink!! LOL!


I used one of Stampin Up's Texturz plates in my Big Shot.

Stop back for some of my door prized. I've been working on some cute things!



No comments:

Post a Comment