Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crop Weekend!

This weekend was ASP crop. I had a couple of friends over and we cropped all day on Saturday. It was lots of fun! I don' tknow hoe many pages or cards I did, but I would venture to guess between 10-15 all together.

I will post them over the next few days. So, you'll have to come back to see them all!

This was a Fast Scrap. We had to make a photo mat with 3 embelishments. I used a title, twine and shells. This page is made entirely by a "Happy Mail" swap sent to me by Jodie. Thanks Jodie! Its perfect! I love the embossed hearts alot!
This was a scraplift. I'm not thrilled with it because I loved the pictures and I dont think it really makes them look great. Oh well... its done...


This was another Fast Scrap. We had to make a tag that included the color red. I used my new Big Shot and Top Note die. Love that shape! I also used my hostess set called Patterned Pines and the entiment is from the set called Four the Holidays. (Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Old Olive.)

I rearranged my dining room so Katie and Kelli could each have their own table. It worked out really well. Between the three of us, we had a ton of tools. I also had two other friends, Jessica and Christina, come over for a few hours. We squeezed them in somehow. It was so much fun. Wish we could do it all the time!

After 12 hours of scrapping! Yikes! LOL!


Check back tomorrow for more LOs!




No comments:

Post a Comment