Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PPA Challenge # 5

There is a great new challenge blog called Paper Pal Arts. They do a challenge each week and the deigners all use Stampin Up supplies. I love it and it really inspires me to use my "Stuff" like this new stamp set from the mini catalog.
These little "Witch Brooms are going to be one of the projects we make at my Hostess Club next week. They are just tiny brown lunch sacks, one inside to hold the candy one outside cut down to the bottom. Tied with Pumpin Pie striped ribbon. Pumpkin Pie scallop, clear windo sheet from the new Night and Day DSP, and the then adorable skelleton and bat from .... I can't remember the name of the set... Will come back in a bit to post it.

Not a great picture, but you get the idea. My girls are going to love this!



3 comments: