Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas Calender Workshop- Nov. 14

Its time for Christmas! Ok...well its time for Christmas workshops that is!

In the works, I have this adorable coutndown calendar! Its made on a cookie sheet that has been painted and rubbed off. It features the new Christmas paper from Stampin Up as well as several featured Christmas stamps and punches!


It has a wire to hang on a wall or a door knob. All the extra pieces are stored on the back of the pan. This fun worshop will be Saturday, November 14 10-12 a.m. at Beard Elementary. (Yes, I have gotten permission to open the school for this on a Saturday!)
Cost is $22 and includes all supplies needed to make this adorable calendar. The only thing you will need to bring is adhesive and scissors.The calendar is mounted on a painted baking sheet and includes 25 magnetic pieces that can be used to cover up each number square as the big day approaches. Stampin' Up Stamps and paper are used to decorate the sheet. You will have the opportunity to use a variety of stamps, inks and tools when creating this adorbale decoartion. All skill levels are welcome!
Please RSVP no later than November 8. Fee can be paid at the workshop. Hope you can make it!
Contact me at tnecerwin@yahoo.com or call me at 210-641-5635.


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute calendar! Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!! I have been wanting to make one, but I hadn't had time yet. This weekend it is my goal...LOL!! What kind of paint did you use? Does it have to be special paint or would my Making Memories paints work?

    ReplyDelete