Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few things...

I haven't posted in a while! Yikes! I've been busy prepping for several workshops and hid a bit of scrappers block. Everything I've made, I didnt like! But, I think I'm back now...

All of these were lifted from various places...

Sweet Treat Cups, Voila and Cold and Cuddly Stamp set.



This is straight from Chic N' Scratch. Love her blog! I just orderd a sizzlet to make one like this but with a cute reindeer. This will be one of my Hostess Club projects this month.


This is one I came up on the fly.. I was in Michaels and found these koozies in their dollar spot. We do a "Secret Santa" at school and I thought this would be a great little gift (with a cold soda inside!) Also a Hostess Club Project.


This is from Chic' n Scratch as well. Its a gift card holder. I just ordered a roller to use rather than the star stamp. Hostess Club maybe....



I'll be gone for a while...off to Memphis for Thanksgiving! Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment