Sunday, December 20, 2009

PPA 21- Winter Wonderland

I made this card tonight for the Paper Pal Arts challenge; Winter Wonderland theme.

I used lots of embossing powder, I think its even in my hair! The base is Kraft CS stamped with the snowflake from Patterned Pines in Whisper White. I embossed it with Irridescent Ice. I embossed the Not Quite Navy cs with more Whisper White and Irredecent Ice ep. I used the Jolly wheel for the image. Next, I embossed a piece of Real Red cs with the texture wheel and the WW ink and white ep. I used the new bird punch from the upcomming Ocasions Mini Catalog (available Jany 4!!). Isn't he cute? I used a little Dazzling Diamonds and stamped the Peace on Earth from Four the Holidays. Whew! Thats lots of steps for one card. But it was fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love all of the snowflakes - looks exactly like the view from my front windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute! The snowy bird is just adorable! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winderful winter image! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I completely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Erica! I love the embossed snowflake background! So, so pretty and just gorgeous on the Not Quite Navy! Love the sweet bird, too! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! Rest, relax and enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete