Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1st Grade Valentines

For Ellie and Emma's Valentine's we came up with a pretty simple design! We found these cute straws at the grocery store and Ellie knew thats what she wanted to give!



We cut out the Top Note shape from white CS and used the cute little birds from Love You Much. I ordered Ellie and Emma their own name stamp from the Love Bots series. They enjoyed stamping their names as well as punch the heart holes with the SU heart punch.
Check back tomorrow for Addie's Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I just got done making all of Titan's and did my class' too! Thanks a million for letting me borrow the scallop circle--it saved my hands! LOL!

    p.s. Have I told you how I excited I am that EMMA got her own stamp! LOL!!! LOVE that kid! :)

    ReplyDelete