Friday, February 19, 2010

PPA #30 -KISS

KISS- Keep It Simple, Sweetie....

Yea, not really what I am known for! LOL! But, thats the challenge over at Paper Pal Arts, so I had to step out of my Comfort Bubble (Donna, if your reading, thats for YOU!!! ;-)


I do always admire those simple cards with clean lines and am always very happy with the result when I do attempt to keep it simple. And this one is a keeper I think! And, I do believe there is no better color combo that blue and ornage! Its so perfect together!
Ink and Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Animal Stories, Smarty Pants
Other: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grossgrain Ribbon, Oval Punch, clip

2 comments:

  1. So cute! That orange fellow pops right out and the ribbon is terrific! So glad you play @PPA!

    ReplyDelete