Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ACOT's Weekend Crop

ACOT, or A Cherry On Top, is a scrapbook websight that has great online crops a few times a year. They post games and challenges all weekend and you play along to earn points, which in turn you can use as a discount in their store. Its always great motivation for me to get a bunch of pages done.

This one was a Color challenge. We had to color something that was previously black and white. If you see the white strip on the left, I stampe dit with the sprinkles stamp and then colored it in with Stampin' Write Markers. Thats my sweet Baby Addie. Isnt she yummy!
This was an interesting challenge. We used lace, or die cut paper, as a mask. Then we sprayed Glimmer Mist on it. I've never used GM before. Not sure if I like it. But, the page turned out cute.
And this one was a recipe challenge. I can't remember the specifics, but I know I had to have 5 of something (circles) and 4 pieces of pattern paper. This is my middle child (or my mini me) Emma. She's pretty darn cute too!
All of these pages were created using sketches from my friend Shanna. She is amazing. Check out her blog!


I did 3 other LOs and will post them tomorrow! Check back then!

1 comment:

  1. On the page that says "sweet" you only have two of your children. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete