Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Come Crop With Me!!!

Did you know May is National Scrapbook Month?
Yes, it is! And I have a wonderful crop planned for Saturday, May 22 at my house to celebrate!

Join me for an afternoon of Scrapbooking and Card Making. I have 5 12 x 12 scrapbook pages and 4 cards planned featuring Stampin Up's new Design Studio Paper called Island Oasis (available May 1 in the new Summer Mini Catalog.) We will make 2 summer/beach themed pages and 3 birthday pages. The cards and pages will also feature brand new stamp sets and accessories also featured in the new mini catalog.



Never Scrapbooked before? This is the perfect opportunity! We will be using sketches by Valerie Salmon and I will be available to assist and teach those who are new.
Experienced scrapper? Great! Work at your own pace and feel free to adjust pages to your needs! Have access to all my tools and supplies!


We will use a variety of tools such as punches, distressers, dies, embossing powders, embossing gun, Big Shot, stamps, ink and of course a variety of paper, wood sheets and even metal!


Also, there will be some surprise make and takes as well as a drawing for a brand new Stampin' Up Scrapbook Album! Bring a (new to me) friend and your name goes in the drawing twice!


All supplies will be priveded for $25. Thats 5 pages and 4 cards as well as a few make and takes for $25. If you place an order that day, I will apply $5 of your fee towards your total!
Please bring with you a basic crop supplies (ask me if you need details on this!)
RSVP with your payment to me by May 14. I hope you can join me for a fun day of scrapping!


Check back each day this week to see the featured pages and cards we will be making as well as sneak peaks to the new catalog!!!



Date and Time: Saturday, May 22, 12-6 p.m.

Where: Erica's House (ask for details)

RSVP: 210-865-1264 or tnecerwin@yahoo.com
Cost: $25


No comments:

Post a Comment