Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cork, Wood and Mesh! {SSS #66}

So, I am a little bored with my supplies. Yea, I know, I have alot of stuff so my hubby says. But some times, I just want something new... So, for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, I decided to use some not so traditional materials! AND, I got a few samples of new colors coming out in July from SU. This card features two; Cajun Craze and Daffodile Delight!
The oval is wood that I ran through the Big Shot. Its paper thin and cuts beautifully! The cork is well, like a thin bulliten board, and the mesh is from Home Depot! Not sure what its used for... drywall or something like that... LOL!
Stamps: Baroque Motif, Rough Type
Ink and Paper: Staz On Black, Crazy Cajun (New this summer!), Daffodil Delight (New this summer!) Kraft , Chocolate Chip
Other: Cork, Mesh, Wood Sheets, Black Striped Grossgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Vintage Tags, Beautiful Wings Embosslet, Distressing Tool
Need some stuff to inspire you? You can shop my Stampin Up websight day or night. And, you only have a few hours left to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! LOVE all the texture, especially the cork. I'll have to remember to try that sometime. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete