Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 26

I am loving this CCC CHallenge. Always such great colors! But, this week, Whoa! Gray??? Yikes! Crushed Curry?? Uhg! That was my initial reaction! But, once I laid the colors out, I thought WOW! What a striking combo! She knows more than me over at Stacey's Stamping Stage! ;-)

I used a sketch again by Valerie Salmon on this one!

Different isn't it? Not sure how much I love it, but I do find it interesting....

Stamps: Unknown (Old Hostess Set I think)
Ink and Paper: Crushed Curry, Basig Grey, Going Grey
Other: Basic Grey Satin Ribbon, 3/4" circle punch, 5/8" circle punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, misc. white buttons, stick pin

8 comments:

  1. adorable splash of circles, Erica! love that fun trinket pin with your yummy bow:) thanks for joining us for that POP of yellow at the Curtain Call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too fun! Great use of this week's Curtain Call colours! Thanks for playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is cute! Not a layout you see everyday, which is refreshing! Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Erica! I LOVE it! It is so cute and so fun! Love the buttons and flowers! Great job with the color challenge! Such a neat card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific card! Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome, so many little details. I have those pins too and have no idea what to do with them, thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so clever, and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great design, you have used the colours to perfection- and not to mention that bow- gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete