Friday, April 23, 2010

Keep It Simple Sweetie- PPA #39

TGIF!!! Today was a holiday here in San Antonio. Its "Battle of Flowers Day." It's part of our cit's big party called FIESTA!

This week's challenge at Paper Pal Arts is KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetie!) Yea right! My middle name is complicated! LOL! This stinking card took me forever! I think trying to keep it simple is harder than making it not simple! LOL!

Anyhow, I came up with something simple by my deffinition! I saw a bandaid similar to this in the current issue of Scrapbook's etc. and I knew I had to make one! So cute, isn't it?

I used lots of Stampin' Dimensionals to add dimension to my little bandaids!
Stamps: Wellness Wishes
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Creamy Carmel
Other: 1 1/4" Square Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Folder, Big Shot, rope, Stamping Sponges
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen these bandaids before - absolutely adorable! Love the card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'll be CASEing this one. So creative!

    ReplyDelete