Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #63 and Curtain Call Color Challenge #24

I love this week's sketch at SSSC! I have been wanting to make some square cards and this was the perfect challenge!
I combine two challenges again this week. The colors were inspired by Curtain Call Color Challenge #24.
I made this card for a very dear friend who is getting married this summer. I am cohosting a shower for her in a couple of weeks. This card matches our her theme of robin eggs blue. I have also used the same papers to make part of the table center pieces. I will show you those soon...
Stamps: Always, Whimsical Words
Ink and Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP
Other: Scallop Border Punch, Old Olive Striped Grossgrain Ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, random pearls ( have you noticed I am on a pear kick this week!)

8 comments:

  1. Love your blue birdie, and those pearl accents! Good luck with the shower :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just love your pearls! Thanks for playing with the Curtain Call this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! A favorite set I've neglected lately, so thanks for the inspiration!

    Lots of great elements here, but I have to say, the pearls are outstanding!

    Thanks for playing with the Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have rocked both challenges, Erica! I love those flower/pearl accents on your main image...really gives your project that extra something:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously done! Love how you incorporated all the colours from this week's colour challenge. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with shelley on this one, love the random pearls, the ribbon adds a great dimension too. thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pearls with that blue look stunning together, this card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play the Curtain Call this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete