Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Color Throwdown #91- Stamping with Bleach!

I tried stamping with bleach tonight. Here is a tutorial a friend posted on our scrap message board. I thought I would give it a try. Uhg! Why does bleach have to smell SO bad??? Anyway, it is fun to stamp with! I used the colors form this week's Color Throwdown!
Stamps: All A Flutter, Tiny Tags
Paper: Tempting Turquiose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Flock Together DSP
Other: Certainly Celery Gossgrain Ribbon, Tiny Tags Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stick Pins, bleach



4 comments:

  1. Super pretty design! Happy to have seen your work at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the decorative pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love butterflies and yours are beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is VERY pretty! I have never been able to get my bleach to actually bleach anything!!! Does bleach "go bad"? It just sits there! Your whole card is great--I love those little pins and the DP is perfect!

    ReplyDelete