Friday, May 28, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge {Act 31}

I combined a color challenge from Curtain Call and a sketch challenge from Taylored Expressions for today's card.

I used a stamp set I hadn't used yet! It was a freebie during Sale A Bration and I just haven't used it yet. I am intimidated by coloring...

But, I stayed in the lines! LOL! Mom will be so proud!
Stamps:A Flower For All Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink and Paper: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Circle Scissors Plus, twine, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Ity Bity Flower Punch, random buttons form my stash


5 comments:

  1. Yes, I am very proud, and I would be prouder if you would make about a dozen of those and send them to me. I need thank you cards I made one yesterday and it took hours. I need something quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love that toad and the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work Erica, you have combined all the colours to perfection! thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call for another week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! the navy background really makes everything pop, Erica! love it! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great card-love how you used the colors and your fab buttons-congrats on being one of the top 5 showstoppers in the challenge

    ReplyDelete