Sunday, May 9, 2010

Enjoy the Journey!

How cute is this picture that Paper Pal Arts has this week for inspiration! I didn't even know where to start because I had so many ideas! I chose to go with the stacked pitchers. I also used the sketch from Card Patterns (#63.)


I grabbed my new set called Pedaling Past and stacked these cute bikes one on top of another! I threw in some cute ribbon and some twine whip stitch, and voila! A cute summery card!




Stamps: Pedaling Past
Ink and Paper: Ballet Blue, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Kraft, Flock Together DSP
Other: Real Red Polka Dot Grossgrain Ribbon, Arrow Punch, Pinking Hearts Border, Word Window Punch,


8 comments:

  1. Love the whip stitching and the unique way that you used the pinking hearts border! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon and the stitching are wonderful! Great colors and design - so glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the jute edging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the bright colors and the way you wrapped that twine around. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW fabulous - love the laced edging! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is way too cute! Love that stitching you did on the side and the arrow with the sentiment is too fun!

    ReplyDelete