Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation for one of my favorite Babysitters...

One of our very favorite babysitters is graduationg next week. We are so sad to see her go, but so proud to see her graduate! I took this week's colors at Stamp Away With Me to make her card. her school's colors are Blue and Gold, so it was perfect!

My cork sheet makes another apperence...

Stamps: Go, Graduate
Ink and Paper: Night of Navy DSP (Hostess), Whisper White, So Saffron,
Other: Blender Pens, Stampin' Write Markers, Bshful Blue Satin Ribbon, Small Star Punch, Word Window Punch, Silver Brad, cork sheet

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love the cork star and ribbon treatment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! "Go You"...I love it! What a wonderful card. The ribbon treatment reminds me of a curtain rising.

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica! You are DARLING! I love the name of your blog and this fantastic piece you have created for one LUCKY babysitter, that's for sure! The use of that cork star makes my heart skip a beat! Thanks for joining Dawn's Color Cue for this round! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete