Sunday, May 30, 2010

I {Heart} Kraft!

I've said it beofre and I'll say it again; I LOVE Kraft. I don't know why, but maybe it's because of the rustic, vintage vibe it has. So, I loved this week's challenge at Stampin Celebration. I ADORE the menu picture at the top. I used it to come up with today's card. I also used it to come up with another card you will see later this week...



I recently purchased the Wood Grain background stamp and I love it. It's so much fun and can produce so many different combos. I used it here with Melon Mambo ink on Kraft cardstock. And what do you think of those gromits? They are lots of fun! But, I highly recomend you measure and mark before you punch. Don't look closely at mine because I didn't take my own advice!
Stamps: Staring You, Wood Grain
Ink and Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Piorette, Kraft, Sweet pea DSP, Whisper White
Other: Large Gromets, 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, twine, bone folder, sewing machine


3 comments:

  1. Glad that you liked this week's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge - thanks for playing along with us! Love this card - especially the woodgrain stamped on Kraft! And way to go on the sewing maching detail - I have yet to master using the sewing machine to do anything but ruin a card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica! I'm so glad you joined us at the Stampin' Celebration challenge this week! LOVE the Woodgrain background stamp! I've been waiting to get that - but now I think I'll have to order it sooner! Love what you did with the challenge! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors and all of the details. The Woodgrain stamp was perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete