Thursday, June 17, 2010

Black and White...with a splash!

I used this great sketch from Clean and Simple to create this fun card.
I adore this paper! Its from the same set I used here. I can tell I am going to through a ton of this stuff!
Stamps: Artistic Etchings,
Ink and Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo\
Other: Large Scallop Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Modern Label Punch, Black Satin Ribbon, Circle Brad, crimper

SU has a new large scallop punch coming out on July 1. Its almost 3". I love it! I punched 3 scallops out and then ran them through the crimper several times in different directions. Then, I crumbled them. I am trying to get the paper to soften up so that I can then pull the layers apart. It makes for a nice textured and thick flower like background for the circle stamp.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Pretty card! Love the black and bright pink with the sheet music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how you brought all these elements together. TFS.

    ReplyDelete