Thursday, June 17, 2010

Greenhouse Gala- I'm in love!


I am in LOVE with this new Design Studio Paper! It will be available on July 1 in the new Stampin Up Catalog. Its so bold and beautiful! And, it wen't perfectly with the challenge at Stamp Away With Me. I also used this fun sketch from Inkspiration.




Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Ink and Paper: Greenhouse DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze
Other: Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, twine, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Bronze Brads, Pop Dots







5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a coincidence! I love the Eastern Blooms stamp here, I don't use it nearly enough. You've inspired me to pull it out soon. And that wide ribbon is perfect on this card.

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got color? YES! You do! This is such WONDERFUL use of Dawn's Color Combo - I'm all a flutter! This card is just SO pleasing to look at! Thanks for sharing it with us and playing along with the Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ribbon. Very bold and the button is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete