Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pedaling Past...

I love this set. I think it's great for vintage cards. I will miss it when it retires at the end of the summer. I combined this cool sketch from Card Patterns and the always beautiful colors from Color Q for this card.



In the new Stampin Up catalog that comes out on July 1, you will see a new line of lace. I love lace and have been wanting to use my stash, but I try to stick to SU only on my cards. But, I cheated this time and am pretending its the upcomming SU' lace!!
Check out that paper! Gorgeous! Its from a new line of DSP called Grenhouse. Isnt it beautiful?
Stamps:Pedaling Past
Ink and Paper: Daffodile Delight, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Just Write DSP, Greenhouse DSP
Other: Old Olive Stain Ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Itty Bitty Trio Punches, Blender Pens, Stampin Dimensionals, pearls, glue dots

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love that bike image and the lace trim you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the bike! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! Love those layers of trim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Erica! I grew up in San Antonio! After a lifetime of stops around the world and states, I live in Round Rock, been here a year! Your girls are beautiful! Have a lovely Father's Day! The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete