Saturday, June 12, 2010

Preview #3...

It's a combo challenge this morning. I used this beautiful inspiration from Stampin Celebration and this fab sketch from Clean and Simple. I also used a NEW stamp set form the upcomming SU catalog!

When I first saw this stamp set I though, Nah, not for me. But, when I saw that I could get it as a promotion for demos, of course I was going to take it. AND I LOVE IT! Hydrangas are my favorite flower. And the pink ones, not the purple ones.

Look at all that cutting and pop ups! Actually, it wasnt too hard. the little flowers that stick up were simple to cut out.


Have you noticed I can not live with out my wide striped ribbon? Yea, I love it! And yes, you will see lots more of it in the next year!!


Stamps: Because I Care

Ink and Paper: Blushing Bride (New In Color!), Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz (New In Color!), Very Vanilla

Other: Twine, Old Olive Striped grossgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals.



11 comments:

  1. WOW! I can only imagine how much time this card made. It is absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Card! I got this set too with my pre-order and had the same thought (not my thing). Now I'll have to ink it up and CASE your card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. I love it. Maybe I'll send you a gift so I can get the thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp set! What a beautiful card - love the detail you went into. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge this week - just love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erica! This is beautiful! Love the cut out flowers within the flowers! Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing! Love every detail of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is amazing! I love all of the detail work that you added. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous! I love all the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job with that stamp set. I love all the popped up parts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very gorgeous, Erica! I love the pink and love how you used it behind the flowers, too! So simple but so stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so gorgeous, Erica! I love that you used pink and love the pink behind the flowers, too! Great ribbon choice also! So simple but so very stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete