Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stamp Club- June!

Tonight is my monthly Stamp Club and I thought I would show you the fun things we will be making. Everything tonight revolves around page 5-6 in the Summer Mini Catalog. I love everything on these pages! We will use the stamp set called Tropical Party, the beautiful paper called Island oasis, the Bigz Die Island Floral, and the adorable tiny little Island Oasis Party Favor Boxes.





This adorable glass decoration is from Monika Davis.


We will use the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for the coconut.



These adorable, and I mean ADORABLE, little party favor boxes are sold ready to asemble. They are so easy to pup together and then fun to embelish anyway you want. If you are interested in getting some of these cuties, they are item #117173. You can always order with me here.

And lastly, I don't know what to call this little guy.... Its made from the Scallop Envelope Die.It holds a gift card nicely. If you are interested in the directions, you can visit UStamp With Dawn, a fabulous place for ideas! The beautiful flower comes from Scraps of Life.
And, here are a few more of my LOs from last weekend.









See ya tomorrow! :-)


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog and WOW you have so many gorgeous projects!! I love your layouts especially.

    Hugs,
    Samantha
    http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete