Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Alllllll NEW!

Can you tell I'm excited? My first order from the new catalog arrived today and it wasn't scheduled to come till tomorrow! So, of course, I have to run off and play Taxi for my daughter today, but I had to sit down and make one quick one first! Its not perfect, but whatever! I got new stamps!! LOL!

Lovely color combo from Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge.



This was the set I was most excited for. Love every single stamp in the set! Also, did you notice the new big fat striped ribbon! I adore this ribbon and was beyond thrilled to se it in so many new colors! And lastly, the pattern paper is from a brand new big stack. It comes in each color family. LOVE IT!
Stamps: Aviary, Tiny Tags
Ink and Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Temting Turquise, Early Espresso, Brights Patterns DSP
Other: Daffodil Delight Striped Grossgrain Ribbon and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/4", 1 1/2" 1/2" and 5/8" circle punches, Big Shot, Nestabilities, Stampin' Dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. This card is just too tweet! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, your card is super cute and the CC colors look so happy with this new SU Set!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, Erica! You have rocked the colors with this fun new stamp set:) thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are amazing. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful creation Erica! I know what you mean about the new stamps, it is a exciting feeling! You have used the set and the colors to perfection, well worthy of Stacey's Top 5 badge!! Thanks for sharing with us at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica I LOVE your card! Great job on this week's challenge and congrats on being one of the top 5 this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and congrats on being a Top 5!

    ReplyDelete