Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kimono Kids

Kimono Kids is a new set available in the 10-11 Stampin' Up IBC and I fell in love with it immedietly. I just adore these little girls and their lanterns!

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch and the 100th challenge over at The Color Throwdown. The girls are TCTD are having a big celebration for their 100th challenge, so make sure to check them out!



I ordered several sets this time that you have to color in. I am not very good at coloring so tonight, after I had already done this card, my mother The Artist, gave me a lesson, so my next two cards ar emuch better... Stay Tuned...
Stamps: Kimono Kids
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Brights DSP, Basic Black
Other: Blender Pen, Victoria Lace, 3/4" circle punch, Very Vanilla Designer Buttons, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects


9 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! Love the crochet lace and button accents. Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet....colors work perfectly for these Asian theme!! Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love how you used our colors with this cute new stamp set! Thanks so much for helping us to celebrate our 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica, loved the card and love the line you wrote "paper is my drug by choice" since I have found this drug I am so hooked as well, it makes me sooooo happy to make something nice at the end of a busy day at work! It is really rewarding and cards like yours inspire me!

    greetings
    Jannie
    the Netherlands
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, Love your card! Great new set and the way you used the colors is perfect. Thanks for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love the lanterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely awesome....I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card!! Love the Kimono girls...they are adorable!
    Thank you for playing along the CTD 100th with us.

    ReplyDelete