Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Out West

I spent some time last weekend making a few cards to showcase this cute new set called out West.

I'm using it this week at a Workshop, and I wanted to show it's versitility, so I made a little "brag" book of cards that all feature this stamp set. Here in Texas, this is a must have obviously, but I think in other parts of the world, it can be used as well!
A pefect stamp set for a little boy's birthday!

I card for a little girl who loves ponies? Or in my case, my daughter's nursery was done in "Vintage Cowgirl" so this would have been perfect as a baby card!


A masculine birthday.

A congratulations card. Look how cool that embossed circle looks.

And, again, my Pink Buckaroo Thank You!
So, now you need it too, right??? You can order this stamp set and anything else Stampin' Up offers 24/7 from my Stampin Up Buisness Websight.





5 comments:

  1. Love how you used this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your samples with this set. I had been looking for some as I had purchased this set. I have also subsribed to you blog as you have very nice cards.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set of cards! You did a great job of showcasing it's versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... you did make a lot of cards.. great job.. I just love all the Western Boho stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! Stop making such cool things!!!! I'm supposed to be working right now!!! But I keep clicking to the next page, next page, next page! I'm also an SU demo & found your blog thru Patti Lee's blog & now I am addicted. Your stuff is fantastic :) Going on my follow list & favorites too!

    Charlene
    www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete