Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pink Buckaroo!

Of course, my first use of this great stamp set called Out West had to be pink! Not only is my blog called Pink Buckaroo, but I am from Texas and the school that I work at has the buckaroo as a mascot! So, you know this stamp set will get lots of use!



I used this great color combo from Color Q and a fun sketch from Card Patterns.








Stamps: Out West, Tiny Tags

Ink and Paper: Newsprint, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey

Other: Twine, Victoria Crochet Trim, Vintage Tags, razor distressor, stampin sponges



2 comments:

  1. What's not to love about a pink buckaroo? I like the background papers you used with this! Fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the way you used the new set! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete