Monday, July 19, 2010

Single Scallop Pocket Wallet

Well, I couldn't put away the scallop envelop die this weekend. I wanted to play with it some more! So, since I forgot our amazing Child Care Provider's birthday this week, I needed to make her gift card holder extra special. So, I put the die to work!

ANd, as always, I used a couple of challenges. Embelish Magazine and the sketch again from Everything But The Kitchen Sink.





This cute little die is so versitile. You can use it for cards, you can make a basket out of it, or a fun gift wallet. The possibilities are endless! If you are interested in purchasing this die, which works in most die cut machines, you can visit my Stampin' Up page.


I played with the die and tweaked it so that it would fit the gift card perfectly! I will show you that in the next couple of days. I need my hubby to help me with the camera!
Stamps: On a Pedestal, Longfellows
Paper and ink: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Hostess DSP (retired)
Other: Scallop Envelop Die, Big Shot, Chocolate Chip Striped Grossgrain Ribbon (Retired), Designer Circle Brads, twine, stickels, stampin' dimesionals


10 comments:

  1. Where'd you get that cute little stamp that says "Erica Cerwin"? Of course it must be SU! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy card! Love that you completed the inside too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the look of the wide ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, love the pocket inside! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation on the sketch, this card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that little pocket inside, and the mix of dots and stripes is awesome! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I LOVE the ribbon! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the gift card pocket inside-very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete