Sunday, August 29, 2010

4 Squares

I love squares. I love using my square punch! So, this design comes around in various versions and I get excited every time! This cute little sketch is from Mojo Monday and the colors were inspired by Embelish Magazine.



I used the 1 3/4" circle to create background. I used Wild Wasabi on Very Vanilla. And, my favorite ribbon in Rich Razzleberry. The stamps are from Cute By the Inch and are stamped in rich Razzleberry.
I have a little secret... Well, two actually.....But I'can't share for a while... Stay tuned!!
Have a great Monday!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love these colors and the ribbon with the perfect bow is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, this is soo pretty! I LOVE that ribbon and those circles are just too cool! I need my circle punch to HURRY UP and get here! LOL! Hugs from Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Love the circles on the background and that bow is stunning. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete