Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Thoughts- Color Q #46 and TE #125

Cherry Cobbler is quick becomming a favorite color of mine. Color Q matched it with some bright basic colors for a very primary school look I thought. And where can I get that apron?? So cute!

Taylored Expressions once again came up with a sketch that I love. They never fail me!

I stuck pretty close to the sketch. It was just perfect!
Stamps: Apple Blossom (Level 2 Hostess Set)
Ink and Paper: Daffodile Delight, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler Wild Wasabi (all 4 DSP from the color family stacks), Very Vanilla
Other: Circle punches, buttons in above colors, stampin dimensionals, thread, Daffodile Delight striped grossgrain ribbon


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so fun! Thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Yummy and cheerful!!!Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!!! As my son would say "it ha~ppy"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with the colour challenge! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the primary colors on this - very nice!

    ReplyDelete