Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Cherry Cobbler

Have you checked out Stampin Celebration? They have really unique inspiration challenges. Give them a try, they are great! I expecially loved the colors in this week's challege.



I used this pretty simple sketch from Card Patterns. It can be adapted in so many ways.




I layered Early Espresso cut using the Lattice die right on top of another piece of Early Espresso. I like this embossed look it gives.


Stamps: Day of Gratitude

Ink and Paper: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler DSP

Other: Early Espresso Grossgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Lattice Die, FLoral Fusion Sizzlet, Circle Punches, Modern Label Punc, Basic Pears



4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card... love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with us for the SCIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work Erica! Those flowers are awesome. Thanks for playing along with us again at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo....I like this too! I love the layered tone on tone look, subtle, but totally worth it! And the tiny half pearls...perfect! Thanks for being a loyal Stampin' Celebration Challenge participant...we appreciate it and I enjoy seeing your work!! :)

    ReplyDelete