Sunday, August 15, 2010

PPA + MOJO= FUN!

These may be my very favorite colors right now, melon Mambo, Temting Turqoise (for sure) and Delightful Daffodile. I normally go for So Saffron, but this bright sunny yellow is really making many repeat performances on my desk lately!! ;-) The colors today come from Paper Pal Arts.



And, a great sketch from Mojo Monday!




This is a fun and cheery birthday card. I adore this set! I stamped the balloons twice. One on the main piece of WW and another on a scrap piece and then I cut those out and used dimensionals to pop them off the 1st images. Gives it some dimension!





Stamps: Party This Way

Ink and Paper: Island Oasis DSP, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodile Delight, Whisper White,

Other: Daffodile Delight Striped Grossgrain Ribbon, DD Buttons, twine, Stampin Write Marker (basic black), Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Love those colorful balloons! Very bright and cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to combine challenges! Those balloons are fabulous! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete