Friday, October 15, 2010

Soap Holders around the Web

Hi everybody!

No stamping today, but I do have acouple of things to share.

First, I passed 100,000 hits on my blog today! Wow! Either my Mom gets on my blog 1000 times a day, or some of you are really visiting! ;-) Thank you so much for that! And, I am almost to 200 followers! Wow! Amazing! Thanks for all your support!

Next, I wanted to share some Soap Holders from around the web. When I posted this tutorial back in the summer, I had no idea what a hige hit it would be! So, I have been trying to keep links so that I could share some of them. Thanks for sending me your links ladies! The original tutorial can be found on the right side of this page...

Mary at Tales from Mary

Just for Fun Paper Crafts by Jan

Stamp With Dee

Kris Kilcoyn

Jill Inks

Stamping With Galia

StampArtPapel

Jennie M's Stampin Spot

Country Stampin' Oasis

Scrappy Critters

I'm headed to the Bat Cave now, so check back tomorrow and hopefully I will have something to share! I need to share with you the fun even we did on Monday called Operation Gratitude! Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to see others CASEing your ideas. Thanks for linking to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do check often but I don't have enough time to kick Your count up that much!

    ReplyDelete