Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sunday's Best: Wish Big

I truly can't wait to check out my favorite challenge blogs on Sunday mornings! I'm always excited by what they come up with and always love what I end up making!



This week, its a bright, bold birthday card.



Stamps: Word Play

Ink and Paper: Pumpkin Pie DSP, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzaz, Celebrations DSP, Whisper White

Other: Scallop Border Punch, Stampin Write Markers, Playground Buttons, Large and Small Star Punches, stampin dimensionals



Colors inspired bu Curtain Call Color Challenge and sketch provided by Sweet Sunday Sketch.









3 comments:

  1. s is a GORGEOUS card!! I love the simple, clean design, and how the colour pop! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, Erika! super fun! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete