Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wave Your {Stamp} Flag!

I love this picture from The Play Date Cafe. I love the colors, but I really love the little flags and had to reproduce them on my card.



And, I used this sketch from Stampin' Stress Away.




I can't get enough of this stamp from the set called Party This Way. Pennants are the it thing right now! I used them as a flag. I grabbed a skewer out of my junk drawer in the kitchen, cut it with my scissors (gasp!, not my good ones!!) and used some glue dots. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself!! LOL!
It has lot's of dimension!

Stamps: Party This Way, Every Little Bit

Ink and Paper: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery (DSP), Temting Turquoise

Other: Twill Tape, Basic Pearls, stampin Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, glue dots, thread




7 comments:

  1. whow wonderfully done
    I love your background
    and you did such a BEAUTIFUL job with the sketch
    WAY TO GO

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your flags! and use of the colors. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, Erica! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the flags on the pole! Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute BD card, love the pendant flags! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea--putting a banner on a stick! LOVE it! This card is super fun! Great job all around;) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorably done!
    I am so glad you played along with us
    thank YOU so much!

    ReplyDelete