Thursday, August 5, 2010

Whooo's that cute little guy?

There is a very cute punch in the new Stampin' Up catalog that I could not wait to get my hands on! It's this cute little owl! Owls have been pretty popular for the last year or so in the scrapbooking industry, so I was so excited when I saw that SU had created a punch that I could use to create an owl easily.



This cute card is a CASE from Rachel Gould. She created her own owl using a variety of punches, but I used the new Extra Large Two Step Owl Punch.





I also have used him on two different scrapbook pages.






The owl punch can also be used for a variety of other things. Ellen Kemper has a bunch of ways to use this punch to create things other than owls! Check her out, she sees things in a whole other light!


This is what the punch looks like. It takes several punches to create him, but still pretty simple!

If your interested in ordering the Two Step Extra Large Owl Punch, it's number 118074 and you can order any time from my SU page.

Lastly, I want to show you what I was doing for hours last night! I figured I measured, cut and sorted roughly 450 yards of ribbon last night!
I watched 4 episodes of Entourage and cut and cut and cut... LOL! It actually went quicker than I thought! If you are in my first two ribbon shares, it will be on its way tomorrow!
If you missed out and want some of this yummy ribbon, you can see all the details HERE. I am filling my 3rd round, so email me if you wantt to join!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE this card and especially the scrapbook page! That owl is perfect- the sentiment on your card is totally perfect. I love how the hearts are above the owl and then mirrored at the top of the page. Can you believe I STILL haven't used him yet?! I know, it's sinful. Thanks for much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete