Monday, September 6, 2010

Fresh Fall Leaves

There has been a tiny hint of fall in the air this week. I am still workign my tail off at school, but that tiny little hint in the airl makes the afternoons just a little more bareable!



I am using this sketch from Stamping 411 to use a new set from the Holiday Mini. This set screams crisp fall days... Not that we have very many of thise here in South Texas. But, a girl can dream, can't she??








Stamps: Occasional Quotes, French Foilage

Other: Autumn Spice DSP, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustartd, Early Espresso, So Saffron

Other: Antique Brads, twind, Decrotive Label Punch, Modern Labe Punch, Curly Label Punch, Basic Pearls,



8 comments:

  1. I've just started playing with this set myself and love it. You really did this set proud and our challenge. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the antique brads, pearls, and lots of layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning creation! I love the fall colors and the gorgeous presentation! Amazing job with this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous job with the fall colors. Great way to use the sketch! Thanks for playing with the Stamping 411 Operators this week. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I love the brads with the colors you've chosen...what a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Erica! I love how you tied the brads along the sides to the front of the card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful autumn-inspired card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just amazing!! I love it all and that stamp set is looking better and better to me!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete