Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stampin Celebration and Blog Candy!

****BLOG CANDY!!! READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH!***

Guess what???? I've been invited to be on the design team at one of my very favorite challenge blogs- Stampin Celebration! Wow! I was so honored when Krystal asked me and of course I said YES!!!

So, here is my first DT contribution! This week's challenge is perfect for the labor day weekend. Yummy!





And, of course, I had to be so literal! Ha! Yes, that's a shrimp punch art! I used the new little oval punch available in the brand new Holiday Mini Catalog. I punched lots of them out of Very Vanilla CS and then inked them with Cajun Craze. The first one I lightly inked and then each one a little darker than the one before it. Lastly, I used the modern label punch to punch out two Very Vanilla shapes again and inked them heavily with Cajun Craze using my Stampin' Sponge.



He looks like he needs a little cocktail sauce! Yummmmm... :-)
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Introducing (retired)
Ink and Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Daffodile Delight, Marina Mist, Red, Versa Mark
Other: Cropidile, Silver Brads, 1" Circle Punch, Small Star Punch, skewer, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin' Dimensionals

OK, so to celebrate this new chapter in my Stampin' Career, I would like to give away some Blog Candy! One lucky person who plays along with us a SCIC will win the new Medium Oval Punch that I used to make my little shrimp! It's brand new and in the Holiday Mini Catalog!


Here is how it works:
1. Go over to Stampin Celebration and check out the fun things the other members of the DT did.

2. Create your own!
3. Link it there and then come here and lin kit in my the comments of this post.
4. Check back next Wednesday and I randomly draw a name of all participants.


So, get to it! You've got a long holiday weekend to stamp! Let's see those costal inspired projects.









9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team!!! I'm so excited to have you on board and I can't wait to see what amazing things you are going to stamp for us!!

    And what a great idea for blog candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo excited you are on the DT too!! And I love this shrimp card! So cute and clever, just like always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest card ever! Congratulations on the DT! Your work is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! Congrats on your assignment. I am so on board to play along. Count me in and pardon me while I go create....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Erica! I'm so excited you are on the DT! And way to start off with a fantastic card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a genious you are!! This is so dag-gone cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT! I LOVE this adorable card! Such a clever idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge congrats to you . . they are SO lucky to have you! Can't wait to see all your creations!

    To celebrate w/ you . . I decided to dust off my sb table! Don't you feel special? LOL!

    http://scrappysketches.blogspot.com/2010/09/scic18.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG - this is so super cute! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete