Monday, October 4, 2010

cQc #52- Sweet Christmas

I missed the deadline for this one, I hate when I do that! Color Q had an anniversary challenge where you could choose any of the past color combos. Fun! I chose # 16 and used the great sketch provided as well.



I layered the a bunch of scalloped trimmed pieces and then cut them out sing a circle die in the big shot. I added the ornament top from the Sweet Centers set. I saw Carrie Gaskin add a snowflake to a abow last week and had to copy her idea! Adds so much to the card!


I used the big chunky glass glitter around the edge.




Stamps: Sweet Centers, Curly Cute
Ink and Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Scallop Border Punch, Big Shot, Nestie(non su), glass glitter, Melon Mambo ribbon retired), snowflake punch, rhinestone brad, wire, basic rhinestones



2 comments:

  1. Well, how fun is this! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love how you made the ornament and the glitter around it!

    ReplyDelete