Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cutie Pie Mittens

Heloooo everyone! I am tired of Halloween. Yep, I know. Its Only Oct 13. But, I've been doing Halloween since, oh, I don't know early August? So, I'm moving on to Christmas. Skipping right over Thanksgiving... LOL! Well, maybe I'll spend some time there as welll... Who knows!


Today's card was inspired by Card Patterns and Paper Pal Arts. Both are yummy!







This set features stamps from A Cute Christmas, available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Its very CUTE! ;-)



I stamped the mittens right across the papers. I used Staz On Black to get a nice crisp image. Its a great "juicy" ink and I like to use it when I am stamping on colored paper. I stamped them again on Melon Mambo and Peach Parfait, cut them out and popped them up. I added teeny tiny pearls to the bows.




I hung a couple from the bow as well!

Stamps: A Cute Christmas

Ink and Paper: Pawsitively Pattersns DSP, Peach Parfait, Melon mambo, Pear Pizzaz, Staz On Black

Other: Peach Parfait Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Small Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, thread


Don't forget about TAGAPOLOOZA! Email me soon if you want to join me!







6 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin picture with the girls! And I love this mitten card - over the top cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is just so adorable! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! I would never think to use the top note that way!! Those mittens are just too cute. Great take on the challenge this week.So glad you could play along with Pals Paper Arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mitten card! Great use of the sketch and alternative colours for Christmas. Thankyou for joining us at Card Patterns,

    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card with those mittens! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute mittens. Love how they are hanging from the srting. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete