Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, I didn't find the camera card... Ugh! I'm so mad! Some really good pictures on there... Sigh... But, I did realize I still had one of the Halloween projects I was going to post (duh!) So, I retook the picture. The other one was the cutest, and I already gave it away! Boo Hoo...

Anyway, I love this one too! This little cutie is from Greeting Card Cuties. These kids remind me so much of my girls. I just love them! Scroll down to see one of them in her Halloweena costume!
Stamps: Wicked Fun, Greeting Card Cuties
Ink and paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Garden Green, Newsprint, Staz On Black, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Nesties, Designer Brads, Blender Pen, Disyressing Tool

The colors came from the Color Q this week! Always love them!

One of my own Greeting Card Cuties got to dress up in her costume at school yesterday. She is Halloweena, a cross between a fairy, a witch and a princess. We just say she is a Halloween Pincess! LOL!
Today, my oldest Greeting Card Cutie is going to an awards ceremony for her Harry Potter Pumpkin! Her art teacher called yesterday to tell us she won another ribbon at the district level! Stay tuned for more shameless bragging from me tomorrow.. ;-)

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica, don't worry about bragging, you can only do it for a little while, then they grow up and say "Oh mom!". Such a cutie! Love your card, I really like this set! thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete