Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hapy Birthday, Little Firefighter!

We went to a birthday party today for a little boy turning one. We grew up with his parents, so I wanted to tailor it for him. His daddy became a firefighter recently, so what better than a fire figter theme!

The colors at this weeks Color Throwdown were perefect for this card. Although, I did have to throw in some blue for the sky...



I love punch art these days! I just pulled up a fire hydrent picture from google and went to work with all my Stampin' Up punches!




My friends thought I made it on my Cricut, but nope, its all punches! Thats a great compliment thought! :-) Happy Birthday baby Brooks!
Stamps: ABC Pictures (Retired,) Family Phrases, Party This Way, Every Little Bit
Ink and Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Pumkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: Punches; Scallop Border, 1", 3/4", 5/8" circles,Medium Oval, Scallop Circle, and Word Window, Silver brads, twine, Stampin Dimensionals, Stampin Sponges, Thickers (non SU)



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just too stinkin' cute! You ALWAYS have such great ideas! SOMEDAY I am going to do a punch class and this is going to be in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing and adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Wow, what a good job! I am not a dog person persay, but this makes me wish I had one so I could give the doggy a card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun hydrant and very clever use of the punches.

    ReplyDelete